MENU

Slide

2nd visit to Bugis Essensuals ♥

Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Chinese New Year is just days away! So mad excited, gonna stuff myself with my favorite kueh lapis, egg roll & mummy's home made pineapple tart and pork floss roll muahahah.

Before CNY of course gotta go make my hair swee swee before meeting my relatives, since it's pretty much a once a yearly affair that i see all of them. Heh, so i went to Bugis Essensuals to get my hair done.

A fresh year = get a fresh cut and start afresh for a better year ahead!





essensuals

I recommended a friend to try out bugis Essensuals and he loved his haircut there and he told me he was pleasantly surprised when he went up to Essensuals (they are located at Bugis Village) and suddenly it transformed into like such a cool place.

They even have a comfy sofa area with a TV set up to entertain your boyfriends/friends/kiddo waiting for you while you're doing your hair services.




P1030941

Wanted to trim my hair a little and freshen up my hair color, black roots were growing out and it's a no-no for me.




I'm a pretty low-medium maintainance kinda girl, i'd rather be out doing crazy things than sit around in the salon and do my nails/hair everyweek. So I'll always LOVE things that last. Especially hair cuts and dye. When i cut my hair I want the shape and cut to last for 2-3 months and the hair color to fade into sometime that's still wearable and beautiful.

My previous hair cut and dye done by Zoe 3 months ago was still looking great, people i met complimented the color my dark purple hair faded into (people described it as a strawberry ashy sort of color)? Hahaha but long story short, i love that the cut and color lasts me a long time so i don've to head to the salon and spend so much time there every month.




P1030949

Heh, still looks ok right! So awesome.

So Zoe started to highlift my roots, basically it's the bleaching of the roots in a least harmful way. And true enough, during the whole highlifting process my scalp didn't tingle/itch/burn at all as compared to the usual ohsoharmful bleaching of roots.




P1030950

Heh, hello. Looking silly but who cares. OTW to beautiful hair!





So while i'm getting my hair roots highlift-ed and then dyed..

leon was tempted to get a hair cut too. Lol always hated his kam kam fringe which resembles a tortise shell. Prefer a short fringe for him! Looks more boyish and cute. hahah

P1030943

Zoe doing her consultation with Leon before the hair cut.




Peek-a-boo!!!

P1030973

Loving my purple hair, again!
heh I'm so bored of the usual browns and reds i gotta do something special.




P1030975

Yay, always looking forward to my salon visits because Zoe is so interesting to talk to especially when you're stuck at the salon for like 2-3 hours for cut + color, you wanna find a great hair stylist that you have fun talking to and not a stylist that you feel awkward around. Time passes so much faster when you're having fun!



P1030967


Love his new hair! So much more stylish & fresher than the "turtle fringe" hahahaha
His hair cut in total cost him only about $38?






I always receive emails/tweet regarding the prices for Essensual Bugis and yes, they do have a promo price for First Time Customers.



essensual2


Yay so affordable! The promo price are all almost 45-50% off the usual price so you should totally try it out and honestly, you WON'T regret it.


Try to call them at 6333 0039 and book for an appointment before going down ok? Because Essensuals is pretty popular and plus CNY is nearing, they are just bursting with customers haha




If you have any questions about your hair at all, that you would like to seek clarification for, why not ask the Professional Team of Bugis Essensuals on their formspring page? They would gladly solve all your hair woes like how they solved mine! http://www.formspring.me/essensuals





P1030977

Bugis Essensuals is located at at 241A Victoria Street, Bugis Village (Above Burger King)




IMG_5849

Zoe also did a hair treatment for me after coloring my hair and i love how shiny and smooth my hair feels now!



P1030989





Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

4 comments:

Jiahui said...

Hi! Nice hair color there!
May I know what's the name of the color? Or issit specially concocted by the hairstylist Zoe? TIA!

Jiahui said...

Oh by the way, do you have to self-curl in the ends of your hair everyday to achieve that look in the photos in your blog? Cos my hair is stark straight, and I have to do the curling-in at the ends every morning!

fidelistoh said...

Hey Val,

Hahah i'm not sure what is the name of the colour, but maybe you can tell Zoe you want "fidelis's color"?

Yep! I do curl the ends of my hair since i have shoulder length hair, don't want it to be curling all over the place and looking messy. (:

Jiahui said...

Thanks Fidelis for answering my qns! :D